“In order to develop a positive action we must develop a positive vision.”
This 3-hour immersion session allows you the time and space to focus on your envisioned life, core clarity and ideal outcomes.
During this fun, goals-oriented and hands-on workshop, you’ll develop a clear vision of how you want your life to look (and feel) in 2019, and of course, you’ll take home a beautiful Vision Board hand-made by you.
A Vision Board is simply a visual representation or collage of the things that you want to have, be, or do in your life. This powerful tool can be used to help gain clarity on your goals and to ignite creativity and passion for making change in any (or all!) areas of your life.
A word of warning though …
Your Vision Board will not do the work for you (that’d be nice, wouldn’t it?) … its value lies in being the daily reminder saying to you “Hey, this is what you want to accomplish for yourself – get to it!”
The workshop exercises will also challenge you to consider the key practical actions and commitments you need to make in order to achieve your goals in 2019. Armed with clear goals, planned actions and your gorgeous Vision Board, you’re all set to achieve the results you desire in the new year.
⏰ Limited tickets available – reserve your place now.
What is included in the ticket price?
- Workshop materials
- All the kit you need to craft your Vision Board
- Bubbly, wine, beer and soft drinks and some delicious nibbles
Who should attend this workshop?
- Women looking for change and new opportunities in 2019
- Women keen to focus on what’s important to them and ready to put in place a plan to ensure 2019 is lived ‘on purpose’
- Women who are seeking inspiration and some new ways of attracting more of what they want into their lives
Do I need to bring anything to the workshop?
- A photo of you (one which you really like 😊)
- Although we’ll be providing plenty of magazines, feel free to bring along any specific images, quotes, words or phrases you would like to have on your board. This may include other photos of friends, family, favourite places, travel destinations etc
- An open mind, your creativity and positive energy
I don’t live in Adelaide. Will you be offering this workshop anywhere else?
Yes, we are also running this event in Canberra in the New Year (see here for details). Plus, we’d be thrilled to offer this workshop wherever there is enough demand – so if you can get a group of friends, colleagues or clients together who’d like to attend, let us know!
Is there onsite parking?
Yes, there is on-street and public parking available close to the venue.
What’s your refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable but transferable. Just let us know the details of the person you’ve given your ticket to and we’ll add them to our guest list.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email Audrey at [email protected]